The bustle and the calm, the scenery and the city; the surroundings offer all you need to enjoy your new lifestyle.
A swim before work? A relaxing break before heading to bed?
Plunge into your new indoor pool, inhale deeply and unwind in the sauna. Free of charge for all our residents.
Your New Neighbourhood
Fall for the charm of the new downtown Longueuil. Located near all major amenities, the area offers a full range of services, leisure activities, as well as an indoor metro station access, plus the Université de Sherbrooke, and a network of cycle paths
- Close proximity to Vieux-Longueuil and restaurants along St. Charles Street
- The St-Lawrence seaway and cycle paths, green spaces and parks
- New city centre project by the Longueuil municipality
- Located steps away from the Longueuil campus of Université de Sherbrooke
- Exceptional views for the fireworks
Close proximity to all transportation
At the foot of the Jacques Cartier Bridge, a 10-minute metro ride to downtown Montreal, with easy access to major autoroutes, be at the heart of it all.
- Heated and air-conditioned covered walkway to the subway
- 10 minutes from Berri-UQAM
- 2 minutes from Vieux-Longueuil
- Close to main autoroutes and bridges
- Large indoor and outdoor parking areas